Listen to the sound of rustling leaves as a gentle breeze flows through the exceptionally tall aspen trees. Drink in the views around Ute Lake and the sun kissed West Elk mountain range. Marvel at your good fortune to be a guest in this secluded cabin that is located only ¾ mile from the National Forest at an elevation of 8,800 feet. Cabin Features. Many Penny is a 2-story A Frame cabin designed to easily accommodate 6 guests. Property details are provided below.
- 3 bedrooms – private deck off the front bedroom
- Full bathroom on the main floor
- Full kitchen – with a propane stove and refrigerator
- Open family room with dining area
- Main floor den opens to a sunny back deck
- Wood burning stove in the family room
- All-weather covered outdoor picnic and bbq area
Outdoor Amenities. Guests are welcome to fish and boat at Ute Lake, mountain bike or hike along the old jeep trails that begin behind the cabin, or get a head start on the horse trails that lead to the upper portion of the ranch. No matter the choice du jour, be sure to be on the look-out for the abundant wildlife!
Many Penny rates. We offer a 10% discount for those that place their reservation 120 days prior to their stay and a 5% discount 90 days prior.
Call 1 (800) 523-6832 or email email@example.com
to inquire about the rates for Many Penny Cabin!